Our big surprise is *almost* ready to be revealed...Monday can't get here soon enough! But today's hint is a VERY good one--almost TOO good...just look:
Do you have extra numbers and letters on your sheets of Storytellers? Don't pitch 'em, use em. Again, they make excellent masks when paired with mists or even paint.
The results are quite lovely...
These aren't the only ways Emma's gone green with this page.
- The scalloped shape at the top of the layout and the teal colored paper trim underneath the photo are from the front of a Webster's Pages collection pack insert.
- There are barcodes from product packaging (lower right-hand corner).
- Strips you'd normally cut off of a sheet of patterned paper.
- The words ‘All Aboard’ cut from the names of paper at bottom of each sheet.
- Our Journaling Cards can be used as trim or you can even cut the inside out to create a frame.